"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

Fries Before Guys.

Yesterday I spontaneously caught up in the City with my friend Marnie (I hadn't seen her since last year! no lie). We went to one of my favourite places to eat, Two Bit Villains On the balcony level of the Adelaide Arcade. I say its my favourite place to eat, yet I have only tried the fries there! I really must try the vegan nachos or burgers soon (The just introduced vegan gluten free buns!). So of course I got the typical fries served with a side of tomato sauce and mustard. I have no idea what they put on the fries that makes them so damn delicious, but they are super addictive! (evidently, because I keep coming back for them!).

 I also had to make the toughest decision of the day and choose which soda I wanted to drink, Two Bit Villains are very well known for their hand crafted sodas so they all taste wonderful and you really can't go wrong. In the end I chose the strawberry soda! It was a very tough choice between Blueberry, strawberry and raspberry but I was very satisfied with my decision as the soda was delicious. Marnie chose the pineapple soda and said it was pretty good and she also had fries but with what TBV call "The Devils Shake". This means her fries were spicy, However  to Marnie (Who loves to eat curries and Indian food) they weren't that spicy so I tried one and I assure you they are incredibly spicy (or I'm incredibly weak). 


 The general routine when I got to Two Bit Villains is, don't even touch your soda until your food arrives and you can take the perfect instagram photos! seriously though you must resist because if you post a nice enough photo there is a very high chance that TBV will Re- gram it and thats pretty cool, if you ask me (They used the first picture on this post! on their facebook as wel!). They also have the cutest decorations and interior ever, I cant help but be tempted to take tons of photos every time I go there! They have lots of retro and vintage pieces, like the typewriter pictured above. And I adore the colourful umbrellas!


If you would like to have a look at Two Bit Villains menus or know more visit:



 The Adelaide Arcade is decorated with Australian Flags for Australia Day!


(note this sign: "This area is under constant video surveillance" Who ever watches that is going to have a good laugh at us trying to sit and pose on the very tiny edge haha)

 Marnie (in the picture on the left) has just started a blog too, so you should definitely go and check it out! Blog posts coming soon! (I think they are gonna be pretty good!)



In case anyone was wondering (probably not)
Top from Temt
Jeans from Cotton On
Shoes from Rubi
Sunnies from Kmart

Peace out!

13 comments

  1. Oooh love this blog post! Had a lovely time with you yesterday! Thank you so much for shouting me out! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lovely time too! :) No problem! Can't wait for your first post!! ❤

      Delete
  2. haha so true! The building looks very interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for a liebster award :)
    Can't wait to read your responses!
    Danni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you so much! writing my response right now! :) x

      Delete
  4. Hey, I love this post. So inspiring!
    I also nominated you for a liebster award! I hope you respond to it!
    Read what to do here! http://lychee-bubbles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like it :)
      thank-you oh so much! I will definitely respond!
      :) x

      Delete
  5. Two-Bit Villians sounds lovely, and now I am craving fries aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think i'm always craving fries! x

      Delete
  6. love your pictures :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Nicole! It was nice to read what you have been up to. Just also wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a lovely week!

    Karolina x
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! :)
      Aw no problem at all! I do enjoy reading your posts :) Hope you have a lovely week too x

      Delete