"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

Healthy Vegan Banana Milkshake Recipe!



This is probably going to be the shortest blog post ever but I just wanted to share how I make a Healthy Vegan Banana Milkshake. I think this milkshake tastes sort of like a delicious type of cake batter, and I swear I have at least one of these a week! (no shame)

All you gotta do is simply blend together:
1 banana
Soy Milk (As much as you desire)
Approx. 2 tsp Pure 100% Maple Syrup (none of that "maple flavoured" stuff)
Dash of ground cinnamon

I blend it all up using my George Foreman Mix and go that my parents bought for Christmas and it is literally my favourite thing ever.

And that's it! Enjoy!




6 comments

  1. That sounds delicious! Great simple way to get in some fruit without really noticing :)

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that look amazing, also love the milk jug you served it in!!
    Katherine | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to eat Vegan as often as I can, definitely going to try this smoothie!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super yummy! www.uninterestinglife12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete