"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

February Favourites.


I hope you all had a wonderful February!
Here are a few items and products that I have been loving through out the month.


English Tea Shop, Slim Me Tea

"Invigorating organic green tea, known for its slimming properties; ginseng and acai berry are gently spiced with organic ginger and cinnamon to bring you this lovely healthy infusion."
To be honest I mostly bought this tea because the colours were super pretty (packaging done right!) But I also got it because it pretty much had all my favourite tea flavours in it. After my tea collection post you should all know that I have a very deep love for green tea, so anything with that and it will always be delicious. It also claims that it may help to "slim me" and wouldn't we all love some help with that.

English Tea Shop, Energise Me Tea

"Enliven your spirits with our energising blend or organic ginseng, blackberry leaves, nettle leaves with aromatic lemongrass, spearmint and peppermint, in harmony with subtle undertones of organic Elder flower, ginger and cinnamon."
There are some insane describing words going on with these teas. A tea that promises to energise me without the use of caffeine? yes please! The combination sounded delicious and I can confirm it also tastes delicious.

Mayvers, Original Super Spread

Anything called super has to be good right? Mayvers spreads have been an obsession for me for a little while now after trying their peanut and cacao spread, then their peanut coconut spread. I have heard a lot about their super spreads and finally bought one to give it a try and I have fallen in love!  It is an absolutely delectable combination of cashews, almonds, Brazil nuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, chia seeds and sesame seeds. There is no added salt, oil or sugar and absolutely nothing artificial. It is dairy, gluten and animal product free, And the best part is you can re-use the jar after its finished! (I swear i'm a hoarder when it comes to jars). I use it on toast, on banana or on my porridge/oatmeal.

(This photo is edited so bad and i'm so sorry haha)

Original Source, Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Gel

The is one of the best shower gels I have ever used! It is packed with 100% natural fragrance, it is not tested on animals and is vegan! It smells sweet and delicious and makes my skin feel soft and smell amazing.
 "We've waited 82 British Sunrises for these raspberries to ripen before we squeezed them with vanilla into this bottle" (what it says on the back of the bottle). Sounds pretty good though right?

Nutrimetics, Illuminating Stick

The product is a shimmering pearlescent cream stick used to illuminate and spotlight your skin and create a gorgeous dewy effect. I have been loving this product so much through out February, its perfect for highlighting your brow and cheek bones, your cupids bow and the inner corners of your eyes. You can use a brush or I prefer to just use my fingers. Its literally so pretty, and lasts all day long, I adore this product so much.

Nutrimetics, Lip Liner

I have the Nutrimetics Perfecting lip pencil in the shade, Pomegranate Grenade. In February the weather got super hot so wearing heavy makeup and lip colour was definitely not appealing. So instead I opted for my lip liner to line and fill my lips. The colour is super natural and stays on my lips all day. I only own one of Nutrimetics lip pencils but I will definitely buy some more, they are a quick and easy alternative to sticky, messy lipstick.

Rimmel London, Nail Varnish

I have had this nail varnish for quite some time now, but only just re discovered it. The colour is "058 Lemon Drop" and according to the bottle has a fruity scent when dry... To be honest I did not notice any fruity sweet scent after painting my nails, maybe its because its old. The varnish is a really cute pale yellow colour and lasted ages on my nails without chipping!


Kmart, Citrus Juicer

I bought this quite recently (for $2) after purchasing a large amount of oranges and grape fruits. Its so practical, you juice the fruit and the juice goes straight into the glass jar part at the bottom, too easy! Then you just pour it out and enjoy! (After all the hard work actually juicing the fruit).

Kmart, Candle

I'm pretty sure this candle cost me $3 (so cheap ahh), it is Jasmine, Ginger and Sandalwood. I mostly bought it because it was in a super cute, dainty looking tin, obviously I also purchased it because it smelt nice otherwise that would have been a bit of a waste of money (could have bought chocolate instead damn). To me it smells very summery, so the last month of summer seemed like the perfect time to start burning it.




Hozier

Oh my god how amazing is Hoziers voice?! I have been obsessed with his whole album for ages now, my favourites off the album are "Take me to Church" (Click here to see my cover), "Work Song", "Angel of small death and the Codeine scene" and "Like real people do".

Sia, 1000 Forms of Fear

I have also been loving Sia Furler's whole album, her music is so different and her voice is so addictive. My favourites off the album have been "Eye of the Needle", "Elastic Heart" (cover coming soon!) and "Dressed in Black".

Iggy Azalea (ft. Jennifer Hudson), Trouble

I have been listening to this song on repeat for days now, Since I first heard it on the radio. It just makes me want to dance and sing along, When the song starts I would never guess that it would be an Iggy song.


No comments