"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

Not just another Saturday?

I hope you all had a bloody fantastic Valentines day! Whether you spent it spoiling your other half, your family, friends, yourself or all of the above. 
Especially yourself!, go out and get yourself some pretty flowers, chocolate or your favourite ice-cream, you deserve it!


In the morning I thought it would be a cute idea to bake a heart shaped banana bread, as I received a heart cake mold a few Christmases ago and this was the first time I have actually used it. I have to say it was one of the best banana breads I have baked (I think I say this every time) It was pretty good though, and the fact its in a cute heart shape makes it taste a little better I think.


My boyfriend and I originally planned to go out somewhere for lunch, But couldn't decide on a place (that was both nice and affordable) so instead we went to the supermarket and got some stuff and Callan cooked us a delicious dinner of, pork, green beans (under the meat), roasted carrots (they look like sausages but I swear they are carrots) , roasted tomato, basil and the best damn tomato sauce type thing ever! (seriously it was freaking delicious!)


After dinner we went for a walk on the beach, there was lots of people there as the weather was finally cooling down after the something like 40° day (Yay Australian summer! *sarcasm*) 


We had actually agreed on no gifts. Just a card each, However I ended up with six heart shaped helium filled foil balloons. Such a cute surprise, I am incredibly blessed.

No comments