"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ May Favourites.


Here is everything I have been loving throughout the month of May!


Be Indulged Eye shadow Palette
I got this little eye-shadow palette from Kmart for under $4 (forgot the actual price sorry!) It has four shades (sorry for the blurry photo!) and all together they create the perfect brown smokey eye! They aren't extremely pigmented but easy to build up to create a bolder colour.

Essence Mascara
I bought this not to long ago from Price-line and have been using it most days since then, it is a great mascara!

Essence Brow Designer
Looove this product! Makes my brow game strong!

Essence Long-lasting Lipstick
This lipstick is in the shade 04 "On the Catwalk" and is a soft red/pink colour.

If you want to know some more about the essence products check out my post where I reviewed them!


Botanics Body Moisturiser
"Moisturising lotion with cocoa butter, Shea butter & almond oil" (smells as good as it sounds, kind of like a biscuit). I got this massive 500mL bottle for literally $2 (so obviously I bought two) from Kmart (of course) and I'm pretty sure they were on a clearance sale so unfortunately I don't think they sell them any more.

Also can we just appreciate how cute my Bambi/Fawn soap dispenser is!! (it is filled with the biscuit scented body lotion).

Beauty Care co Green Tea facial wipes
($2 from Kmart yet again) You know those nights when you are extremely exhausted and all you want to do is go straight to bed and fall asleep but you still have make-up on? Well then you would know how wonderfully convenient face wipes are! These ones smell super refreshing and feel lovely on your skin, they have Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Chamomile.


Neutrogena Make-up bag
I can't tell whether I love this more because its white and has a beautiful pattern on the inside or because it was free... Either way I love it! Yesterday I went to the chemist in the city and at the checkout we were given a Neutrogena make-up bag for FREE! (score). It really is pretty and I will definitely be putting it to use!


Pancakes!

Who doesn't love pancakes? (especially when the weather is cold) After finally perfecting my Vegan/Gluten free pancake recipe I just cant get enough of them! They are refined sugar free and bloody delicious! 

These are a few of the flavour combos I have been making and loving this month!

peanut butter with chocolate sauce, vanilla and maple syrup

Vanilla and maple syrup, Cinnamon with maple syrup

Chocolate with Mayvers super spread, raspberry and banana

Oranges!

Oranges are in season here in Australia so they have been wonderfully juicy and so good! I either eat one as a snack a few as a mono-meal or use use them in juice!


If you want to know how I make my favourite juice at the moment check out this post!


Porridge!

Porridge is my go-to breakfast when I don't have time for pancakes but still want a sweet hot breakfast. I make my porridge with rice flakes (because my tummy cannot digest gluten very well), chia seeds (soaked in water until they turn into pudding), cinnamon, maple syrup or coconut sugar, banana and some sort of nut butter (ugh its seriously so delicious, like having desert for breakfast).



Superpower by Beyoncé ft. Frank Ocean

When I first heard the beginning of this song I wasn't to keen on it but now after listening to it a few times I love it!

I don't even know how to describe it, you'll just have to listen to it yourself if you're interested!



 Thank-you for reading! x

5 comments

  1. Your pancakes look delicious - so much food envy. Definitely going to be making some this afternoon now!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! You certainly should! pancakes for lunch is always a good idea :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post ! I want to eat some pancakes this morning now ^^

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pancakes look amazing! I can't seem to find the link for the recipe though! Haha help!!

    ReplyDelete