"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Super Sweet Healthy Juice! (Only 4 Ingredients!)



Even though the weather here is chilly (Chilly seems like an understatement), when the sun comes out I always crave fresh juice!
And since oranges are in season and especially juicy at the moment why not use them along with fresh pineapple to make a wonderful, healthy, vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free mouthwatering Juice! (Only four ingredients!)

Give it a try! You won't regret it! (I'm addicted now)


Ingredients:

Three Juicy Oranges
Two Slices of Fresh Pineapple
The Juice of One mini Lime or half large Lime
A few Cubes of Ice


Add all ingredients into blender.

 I used my George Foreman Mix and Go Blender, First I blended the fruit then added Ice and blended again until smooth.


Pour into large Cup or Jar (Difficulty for me is choosing which jar!), add a straw (preferably a cute one) and Enjoy!

Super fresh, super Easy and most importantly super delicious!

Let me know what you think if you give this juice a try!



2 comments

  1. Oh the colour is so fresh! Looks amazing, will definitely try this! Also your instagram feed right now - dayyuuuum the food looks so good! Hope you're well :) Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm craving it again just from looking at the pictures!! Awesome, I hope you enjoy it! :)
    haha my Instagram currently seems to be following a food theme! (Food is a lot more photogenic than my face haha) Hope you are too :) xx

    ReplyDelete