Massive thank-you to Emma for nominating me! You should all for sure check out her blog, (trust me you'll love it) xx
Questions from Emma:
1) If you could go on any TV show, which would it be and why?
Friends for sure! Just because who wouldn't want to hang out at the Central Perk, drinking coffee made by Gunther with chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Ross and Rachel! (Friends is like the only TV show I watch religiously)
2) What is your favourite warm drink?
A creamy soy or almond milk rich hot chocolate if I'm craving something a little more indulgent or fancy herbal tea (I did a post ages ago with my tea collection check it out!)
3) What is your guilty pleasure?
I have absolutely no idea! I tend to try not to feel guilty about anything that I enjoy.
4) How do you want to spend your next birthday?
Well considering I'm turning 18 it would be expected for me to spend my birthday surrounded by a ton of alcohol and creating crazy drunken memories but in reality I just want to spend it with good friends, great food and hopefully pleasant weather.
5) What are five things you cannot live without?
bananas, maple syrup, Instagram, flowers and music.
6) What superpower would you want to have any why?
I would want the power to either breathe under water (how cool would that be!!) or talk to animals (yes, exactly like Eliza Thornberry).
7) Where do you want your blog to be by the end of the year?
I honestly don't really know (no expectations, no disappointments). I think I would just want it to still just be in existence and to have interesting and quality content. (I do want to start making YouTube videos soon, so let me know if you would actually want to see tat!)
8) If you could be given any car, what type would it be?
a motorcycle (cause I'm bad-ass).
9) What had been your worst hair experience?
I would have to say that putting Ombre in my hair was the worst hair experience I have ever had, the bleach absolutely killed my hair (probably because I did it myself from a box).
10) What is the best piece of advice you've been given?
In my lifetime I have been given a fair amount of good advice but the one thing that I can think of right now is just being told to simply do my best not to really care what others think about me.
1) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would you have?
2) What is your favourite candle scent?
3) When you were a kid what did you want to be?
4) What's something you never leave home without?
5) What's one thing that made you smile today?
6) Do you believe in reincarnation?
7) How do you feel about public speaking?
8) If you had to learn a language of your choice, what would you choose?
9) Favourite summertime activity?
10) One talent you wish you had?
Tori - http://selfexplana-tori.blogspot.com.au/
Marnie - http://tunamarnie.blogspot.com.au/
Dana Geens - http://www.danageens.be/