"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ August Favourites.

Hello! 
We have finally made it to the official end of winter (In Australia) yay! I am so ready for spring and way too excited! If you couldn't already tell Spring is my absolute favourite season, everything about it is perfect. The flowers, new beginnings, warmer weather (but not painfully hot), cute clothes and the list goes on (Including my up and coming 18th birthday).

I really hope you all had a fantastic month (Let me know if you did!). 

Here are some things I loved throughout the month of August.


Kmart Ceramic Canister
Since pretty much everything I buy for my room is white I thought this canister would be the perfect way of injecting some colour. And since yellow is my favourite colour, its perfect really (and especially perfect for spring). Even better because it only cost me $5!

Kmart Ceramic Cactus.
Considering no real live plants can survive in my room due to lack of sunlight, this super cute ceramic pink cactus was the ideal purchase! For only $7 can you really go wrong? I am expecting this cactus to be featuring in many Instagram photos (follow me yo @nicole_e_heath).

Reject Shop Ceramic Mason Jar Mug.
This was a complete impulse buy as it was half price, and reduced to clear (approximately $2) I just thought that it would be perfect to use as a flower vase.


Luna & Luxe Candle.
I bought this candle at the "That dapper Market" (I did a separate blog post on it) from the Luna & Luxe stall for $8, it is lily and Bamboo scented and it smells so fresh and perfect for spring! All Luna & Luxe candles are hand poured soy candles made in Australia.

Reject Shop Weekly Planner.
In an attempt to try and get my life sorted I picked up this weekly planner from The Reject Shop for about $2 (bargain). It has an incredibly cute design and just enough writing space for each day.

Phone Tripod.
I bought this on Ebay for less than $5, because as I don't own a camera I use my phone camera for all my blog photos, etc. And having a mini tripod just makes it soooo much easier.


Le Beauty Nail Varnish.
I have been loving having this colour on my nails the last couple of weeks, its perfect for someone who wants a dark nail colour but doesn't want to go as far as black nail varnish.

UMU Eyelash Curler.
I bought this eyelash curler from Kmart for only $8 and it is seriously the BEST eyelash curler I have ever used (and trust me I've tried a few). The silicon pads are super soft and don't damage easily (like some other curlers) and they also give you two replacement ones! I suppose it also helps that it is quite colourful. 

Blending Sponge.
Cant afford a beauty blender? Kmart has you sorted! I picked up this one for about $2! It works just how I would expect a beauty blender to work. (Sorry it looks kinda gross in the picture).


Higher Living Tea.
The tea combines two of my favourite things, Green Tea and coconut. Therefore if you like green tea and you like coconut you will love this!


Cotton On Fedora.
I do love a good hat, and this one is perfect. I already own a plain black fedora so when I saw this dusty grey coloured one (for half price) I just had to get it. It fits perfectly on my head and only cost me $10.

Bloglovin' ➳ Instagram ➳ Twitter ➳ Tumblr

No comments