"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ September Beauty Favourites.


Hello!
I am currently sitting writing this wearing shorts and a t-shirt fully embracing the beautiful 30° Spring weather. In September I loved a lot of beauty or beauty related products, so I thought I would Just make this a September Beauty Favourites post (which you already knew from the title obviously). Hope you are having a lovely day!


Nutrimetics By the Shore... Body Wash and Body Lotion.
This range is my absolute favourite scent by Nutrimetics ever! Both the wash and lotion smell amazing and are perfect for Spring and Summer. I bought these on sale at the end of last Summer and I really hope they sell them again soon.


Nutrimetics Cleanser Toner , Passion Fruit and Papaya.
Trust me when I say, This stuff smells amazing! I love the Nutrimetics Cleanser Toners, they are so easy and convenient to use and they have plenty of scents to choose from. Since Papaya and Passion Fruit are two of my favourite fruits obviously I had to get this one! Another awesome thing about this product is that it only costs $15 and they regularly go on sale!


Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer.
In my opinion this doesn't really work all that well as a bronzer, however I absolutely love using it as an eye-shadow! Its super golden and pigmented (in the shade Sun kissed), perfect for an eye-shadow really.

Essence The Gel Nail Polish.
I have had this colour (05 Sweet as Candy) on my nails since the first day of Spring and I really don't think its going anywhere soon.

Hurraw Lip Balm.
I have already mentioned this Lip balm as well as the nail polish in another blog post (I love Spring Tag, click here to check it out!) So as I said in the other post this lip balm (Vanilla bean flavour) smells and tastes so good I have to seriously refrain from taking a bite out of it (it's also vegan and cruelty free!).

Jordana Mascara.
Yay! For another cruelty free and super cheap makeup brand! This mascara cost me around $6 and I use it pretty much everyday, it make my lashes look long but still separated and natural.
Eco-tools Makeup Brushes.
Every time I went to Cole's or Woolworth's I would always look at these brushes and think "damn they look soft" therefore as soon as they went on sale I snapped these two up! They are made with incredibly soft cruelty free bristles, recycled aluminium ferrules and sleek bamboo handles. I use the Skin perfecting brush (smaller one) with my BB cream and it creates a flawless even finish and I use the Large Powder brush to set my face. 

Go Bamboo Toothbrush.
I have had my eye on a bamboo toothbrush for a while too and finally bought one for $5 from a health food store. The brand is Go Bamboo and the toothbrush is 100% biodegradable, BPA free and made using sustainable Bamboo and biodegradable polymer.

But Why use a Bamboo Toothbrush?

It is recommended that you should replace your toothbrush every four months, meaning the average person who lives 70 years or longer can use over 200 toothbrushes in a lifetime. Though the ordinary plastic toothbrush is not a large item, it can still have a very negative impact on the earth. The shocking fact is that most toothbrushes are non-biodegradable, and can sit in a landfill for over 1,000 years without degrading and leaching harmful chemicals into water systems and soil, making them either unfit for use, or expensive to clean.

So....... Go Bamboo!

Bondi Sands Self tanning foam.
And finally the last product, is the self tanning foam by Bondi Sands. I use this product religiously throughout Spring and Summer, as I Love having tanned skin but do not want to damage my skin by lying out in the sun for hours (seriously its not a good idea, don't do it).

And that concludes my favourites for September, Hope you all had a fabulous month and an even better October.

xx

Bloglovin' ➳ Instagram ➳ Twitter ➳ Tumblr

2 comments

  1. Ahh great post! Love it xx

    xx nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete