"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ November Favourites.


I can't believe it is the end of November already! Christmas is way too close! (and I am not prepared at all).

Here are some of the things I have loved throughout November, I really enjoyed taking these photos! I am realising that taking photos is quite a passion of mine.



Essence Cover Stick.

I have already expressed my love for Essence products in previous posts, and this one is no different. I have loved this product so much that I have almost run out! (Note to self, add to shopping list) I have been trying to wear a little less makeup on a daily basis in an attempt to be a little kinder to my skin so instead of using a foundation or my BB cream I just use this and blend it out.


Honey Macadamia Necklace.

This beautiful necklace was a birthday present from Emily, I am in love with this! Its perfect for everyday wear (and it also means I can't forget my initials).


Pukka Supreme Matcha Green Tea.

My addiction to green tea is back, and stronger than ever. It had been way too long since I had, had just simple green tea, and I was having serious cravings so I picked this one up from Tony & Marks and I feel like I haven't gone a day without having at least one cup.


LUSH Snowman Shower Jelly.

Anything shaped like a cute snowman must be good, right? Well this definitely is, seriously go head into LUSH and smell it for yourself!


EcoTools Makeup Brushes.

My EcoTools collection is growing! I love that their brushes come with adorable little pouches for them, perfect for travel. These are literally the softest makeup brushed I have come across in my life.


The body Shop Coconut Body Butter.

This body butter makes me smell like a delicious coconut cookie, and who doesn't want to smell like that! I also got this for my birthday and it travels in my handbag/backpack with me everywhere.


Ikea Fake Plant and Pot.

Unfortunately because my bedroom does not get quite enough sunlight to keep most plants alive I have turned to fake plants so at least I feel like there is some greenery in my room (Plus Ikea has great prices!). 


Typo Sketch Notebook.

My friend Marnie got me this for my birthday (Thanks), as I often expressed how much I wanted a notebook without lines in it, so I could write and draw! And this one is perfect, I love how simple the cover is, its definitely my style.


And that is everything I have been loving for the month of November, Hope you enjoyed this post!

x

3 comments

  1. I love love love green tea too, but always stick with Clipper because of their unbleached bags. The ecotools brushes look amazing - I'm so desperate to get my hands on some!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green tea is the bomb! they are omg you have to get some! x

      Delete
  2. So many great favourites - I am such a big fan of this body butter and I absolutely love green tea too x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete