"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Wandering the city, Spending too much Money & Eating Vegan Burgers.


Just another day spent with Emily in the City.


After our usual look around all our favourite shops and spending maybe a little too much money... (Lush haul coming soon!) we went on the hunt for lunch.


We ended up at Grill'd "Healthy Burgers" (I seriously recommend going there, the vegan options are delicious). 


I got the veggie burger with probably the best gluten free bun I have ever had.


I asked for no mayo and cheese (cause vegan duh) and no beetroot. The burger was insanely good, it had lettuce, tomato, chutney, onion (that I mostly picked out), the veggie patty and avocado! With a side of snack size chips (That ended up being bigger then anticipated) that I failed to finish.


I may have "Accidentally" spent a little too much money (sorry bank account) on one item at American Apparel (totally worth it).


Outfit of the day was, Roll-neck top from Temt, Skirt is second hand Billabong, Rubi Boots and stockings from somewhere like Kmart probably. As well as the beautiful necklace Callan got me for my birthday (Love you).


This is me not giving a crap I spent way too much money. (you will see what I got in future Outfit of the day posts).



Hope you are all having/had a lovely day!

x

No comments