"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ FREE 2016 Printable Calendar.

Omg Hey!

As 2015 is coming to an end (where did the time go?) It is time for me to share a new Calendar with you! As you may or may not know last year I created my own Calendar, mostly because I didn't like any of the ones I saw in the shops so figured it would be fun to just make my own! I also decided to share it on my blog and offer you all a copy via email. However I have now found out how to embed it into the post making it a lot easier for you to download and print it! 

So here is 2016 Calendar number one! (Yes there is another one to come! Get excited!) I really hope you like it!


You could also print it in black and white if you're more in to the monochrome style (or only have a black and white printer). Either way I think it still looks nice.


Let me know if you print it, or even better take a photo and tag or mention me on instagram! (nicole_e_heath) That would honestly make my day.

x

2 comments

  1. really cute, thanks for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. If I hadn't have made my own I would be downloading this for sure. It's so pretty.

    Hayley \\ HWY29

    ReplyDelete