"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Banana Bread Recipe. + Free Printable Recipe Card.


Finally It's here! It has taken me a while but I have now perfected my vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free Banana Bread! Give it a go and let me know what you think! 

 I have also designed a free (of course) printable recipe card for you to print off and follow! It will be at the bottom of the post so check that out! 


Ingredients:

2 Cups gluten free plain flour (I use F.G Roberts)
1 & 3/4 teaspoons baking powder (Ensure it is Gluten Free if needed)
some ground cinnamon (to taste)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
3 1/4 cups plant milk (soy, almond, oat, etc.)
50g vegan margarine (Nuttelex), melted
2 overripe large bananas, or 3 small, mashed


Preheat oven to 180°c. Sift together dry ingredients and stir in sugar.


Mash bananas.


Add wet ingredients.


Mix well.


Pour into lined or greased loaf tin and bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the  centre comes out clean.


Yum!


Here is the free printable recipe card for your convenience. (I also recommend laminating it!)



x

1 comment

  1. Love it, sounds delicious :) I need to try it asap!

    If you're feeling generous, check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    Kawellkasell.blogspot.de

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete