"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

Gathered Markets Adelaide, A Day in the City


A few Weeks ago Callan and I spent the day in the city on my day off work. We had a delicious vegan lunch and a browse through the Gathered Market. 


(Thank you Callan for being patient and using your natural (crazy good) photography skills to take these lovely photos of me, whilst people in the restaurant opposite stared and probably had a giggle, Love you endlessly).


( Coat, Thrifted ~ Top, Valleygirl ~ Jeans, H&M (Ripped knees myself) ~ Earrings, Mint Cloud ~ Belt, Sportsgirl )




We had lunch at Two Bit Villains. 

To drink Callan had a (all vegan) Chocolate thickshake whilst I had a spearmint one (my fave). We both had burgers to eat, I had the classic veggie burger which was incredibly delicious and I think Callan had the 'CheeseBurger'.



Here are the goodies I bought at the Gathered Market! 

I wasn't too happy with the photos I took whilst at the market, the lighting wasn't very nice and all my photos turned out a lil' blurry, so I figured I would just do a little flat-lay style haul to at least show you what I got!



Earrings from Behind The Door.

I am so in love with these, they are a peachy pink colour with gold specks all over.




Strawberry Mimosa Lip Balm and Watermelon & Rose Face Mist from Shanghai Lil and The Scarlet Fez. (all cruelty free & Vegan)

I actually owned two lip balms from this brand already and was totally obsessed with them so thought why not get another! I suppose you can't really have too many lip balms right?

I have been using the face mist everyday since purchasing it, it smells exactly like you would expect and makes me think of summer (sadly it's Winter here in Aus). It also hydrates my skin really well and I even recently have been loving spraying it on my face over the top of my makeup for a super natural dewy look.

~ Click here to check out more of their stuff! ~


'Blossoming Red' Tea from Fine and Dandy Teahouse.

This tea contains Rosella flowers (hence the red colour), coconut palm sugar and ginger. I personally think it works best as an Ice tea, so come Spring and Summer I will probably always have a jug of it in the fridge.

I absolutely adore going to Markets, and supporting local businesses. There is nothing I love more then handmade goodies and being able to have a chat with the amazing people behind the products.

Thank you for reading.

xx

No comments